- About me:
- Hi to All im Saif livin in Muscat im Business Man i have my Company excellent Grade and im looking for investors or business partner and im programmer guy i do programs i have many activities such as: 1- Construction 2-IT 3-Import & Export
- Living in:
- Arabic, English
- Looking for:
- Business contacts
- India, Iran, Kuwait, Nigeria, Oman, Qatar, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States
- Animals/Pets, Camping, Hiking, Outdoor life, Coffee, tea and conversation, Computers/Internet, Dining out, Movies/Videos, Music, Football
- Arab Programmers For IT Solutions & Bait ALTaibat for Business
- Construction, IT, Import& Export
Want to Establish Business in Oman??
I am able to help any person or international commercial corporate who are interested to come to the sultanate of Oman, and be their local sponsor or partner because I believe Oman has wide opportunities in commercial, industrial and tourism sector. I will be able to provide them with the guidance regarding legalities and rules and regulations.
Why should you establish business in Oman?
Oman offer numbers incentives to encouragement:
• Highly developed infrastructure and communication.
• Availability of excellent corporate support and local and international partnerships.
• International ports (Port Sultan Qaboos – tourist port, Salalah Port – one of the largest transshipment port in the Middle East and Sohar Port).
• Fast and easy access to emerging markets in the Middle East, Asia and Africa.
•Professional schools and colleges, and excellent health care.
• Tourist attractions: Unique and varied tourist attractions which qualify Oman for a distinct position on the international tourism map.
• supportive Laws: Legislative environment, which is continuously developing .
• Infrastructure: Solid tourism infrastructure, with continuous development in line with established international standards.
• Tax: Low tax on profits and no personal income tax. Flexible tax system allowing exemption on profits of foreign investment projects for 5 years .
• Profits:No restrictions on repatriation of imported capital and profits.
Therefore All the facts are available to come to Oman,
waiting for some replies and Best of luck.
contact me on