• Antonello della Croce

    It can be done but with a lot of paperword

    posted by  Antonello della Croce in United Kingdom forum 

    The only way you can do it is by looking for a school in the UK. Once the accept you as a student, you can go back to your country of normal residence and process a student visa. With a student visa, you can work in the UK and be hassle-free from immigration controls. Alternatively, you can open a business with another EEA national if you have enough money to put in as capital or ask anyone in the UK who can sponsor you as a Tier 1 or 2 applicant under the HSMP.

Post a reply

Other replies