• Bimal Mani Bhandari


    posted by  Bimal Mani Bhandari in United Kingdom forum 

    Yes its true that you can't change your visa status while you are in C-Visit / Business, if you have job offer then go back to your country and apply for working visa with the Job offer letter...by the way what is your nationality?

Post a reply

Other replies