• Ban

    posted by Deleted user in Dubai forum 

    Since you have not completed 2 years of service at your current company you cannot shift to companies under the Ministry of Labor. Considering your current designation, it is not possible.

    If you are having a bachelor's degree and will be getting a designation say for example a supervisor having a higher salary, there will be no problem for you to move to another company. Simply put, you need to find a company who can give you good package.

    Shifting to a company in the free zone is the best option for you. Over there, you can be hired on the same level that you are in right now.

Post a reply

Other replies