Posted in Hungary forum
Working within one of the organization’s largest campaigns you will develop interpersonal skills and understanding of business. You will be responsible for providing comprehensive Voice and Email support to its Customers. This will range from offering end user support to co-ordination with vendor, client problem management team & other towers whilst delivering a high level of customer service and quality of service.
We nurture and support our employees, expecting that they will become committed to their chosen career.
• Voice Support & Email technical Support to ensure closure as per ITIL Incident Management process.
• Follow-up/ update ticket for every call to ensure timely closure.
• Call ownership, drive to resolution and communication with customer.
• Perform Life Cycle of Incident Management Process, starting with Incident Logging to Call Closure and customer satisfaction survey.
• Telephonic support to End Users and co-ordination with Vendors, Client Problem Management team and other Towers.
• Proactive monitoring & Perform documented Escalation process.
• Troubleshooting on Application Support (Off Shelf or Customized)
• Troubleshooting on Printers & MFD’s
• Troubleshooting on VPN software and Collaboration tools
• Troubleshooting on Password Reset tools and Remote Control tools
• Troubleshooting of MS Windows & Office, Desktops, Laptops, iPAD Peripherals and Networking
• Troubleshooting Application and Workplace IT & Communications & Collaboration Support (including IP Telephony)
• Interaction with internal and external stakeholders
Experience – Essential
• Exposure to similar role for a minimum of 6 months.
Experience – Desirable
• 1 year or more experience in similar role.
• Experience on Desktop support, application support
• Exposure on ITSM ticketing tools
• Working knowledge of ITIL framework.
Skills and Knowledge
• Accredited certification on maintenance of PCs, mobile devices, laptops, operating systems and printers.
o Preferably –
CompTIA A+ / Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician (MCDST)
Comp TIA PDI+
Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS)
ITIL Service Desk Institute – Analyst.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.